This project will benefit not only Lethbridge but the entire Southern Alberta region.
Phase one will include a Trade Centre boasting 172,000 sq ft of connected open span space including 25,000 square feet of high end meeting and banquet space. On site will be an industrial kitchen and the floor plan will be designed with moveable partitions to maximize the space to accommodate multiple rentals and multiple configurations.
This development will result in the enhancement of current programing in addition to the attraction of new meetings, tradeshows and spectator events to Lethbridge. This project is a catalyst to community, regional economic growth in the long and short term.
Key components of the plan include:
- significant employment and economic generator during/after construction
- meets the community demand and expectations
- business case supports a sustainable Exhibition Park into the future
- enhances existing Exhibition Park programming
- meets the needs of Trade Show Planners, not currently coming to Lethbridge
- no impact on the City of Lethbridge operating budget
|Additional Direct & Indirect Economic Benefit||FTE||Provincial & Federal Tax Revenue|
(over 3 yrs )
|At Steady State
(over 10 yrs 2020-2030)